Friday, October 2, 2009

My Baby Hiccups So Much In the Womb

I am suprised to learn that my baby has the hiccup! Yup. That is right. Many babies have their hiccups while they are in the womb and some of the babies have the hiccups multiple times a day.

So I've been experiencing like a series of rhythimic movements (continuous kicks) that last from 3-30 minutes and I was getting so worried because he has them so often. Soon I also find that after I eat, drink and move around is when the baby will always get the hiccups! Err.... sorry sayang..

I did a research and actually hiccupping is good sign of a health baby and it is normal. Because only mature fetuses will hiccup, as hiccup will rely on the development of the central nervous system. Which means good! Ahaaa!

It is such a weird but cute feeling..Can't wait to see him ACTUALLY hiccupping! Being a first time mom is an amazing thrill. Good Luck to all moms out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment