Thursday, September 10, 2009

Cot Bedding Hacker


Bought a duvet cover with pillow case cover (above pic is not a cot quilt cover) and baby bumper pad yesterday. The cot quilt cover I found was so ugly (:P) plus the material is not comfy as I expected it to be. And then found this colorful cover which I feel suit for my baby boy; the material is awsome...smooth and comfy...and decided to do something with it and transform it to a bedding set for my baby cot...

Before doing so I need to buy the cot mattress, pillow and bolster for measurement...without it I could't proceed with sewing process..Still thinking to sew/hack it by myself or just ask a tailor to sew it for me...haha... Need to complete this all before mid of next month!!!!
Oh yah.. bought a SNIGLAR baby crib (see above pic. It can be a cot also) from IKEA for RM169.00 only...The cheapest cot available at IKEA... natural color but I don't like it so much cos prefer it to be white.... After raya only I will be thinking on what to do with this baby cot. Will be using a White Nippon Pylox Spray Paint to transform the fade and dull color of the cot into white...

So many things in my mind right now because now I'm busying for baking my CREAM Cheese Brownies for RAYA festive. I've been receiving so many orders and must bake them by this week in order to deliver them this Sunday and next week...
Will be away for RAYA festive starting 16 Sept till 27 Sept... Happy HARI RAYA and MAAF ZAHIR BATIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment