Thursday, September 10, 2009

Errrr... I Can't Control Myself Anymore....

Despite of having a rough day yesterday, I am so happy today because I finally found a stroller for my baby.. What makes me happier is that.. it's a preloved stroller..Whenever when I do my outing at the shopping mall, I like to watch and see the father and mother walking their stroller.
Some of the strollers are so bulky which I like the most... and some of it having a small and thin frame ..which sometimes terrified me a lot.

How to select a stroller? Well first of all..how much will it cost you?? This makes sense... ;P

Before buying one, consider where you live and where you plan to to push the stroller.
If you live in a city and plan to take your child on long urban hikes, you'll need a stroller that's sturdy but easy to maneuver up curbs and in and out of shops and narrow aisles. If you're a suburban parent who uses a stroller mainly for quick trips to the store, you can probably get away with something lighter and cheaper. Active moms and dads who hope to take their baby on jogs or hikes in rough terrain will want to spring for a rugged jogging stroller. Simple as that!

Nowadays, what I see is the stroller manufacturer trying to produce a fashionable and stylish stroller. I like Quinny brand but it is so expensive. Shown it to my husband the price and he replied that it is better to buy a motorbike for him than a Quinny stroller.. haha...funny...but so truee.

Okay back to the second hand stroller I found and planning to buy today.. the normal not sure but the stroller was bought in Singapore..nd he's selling the 5 months used Babywell/CONECO 3 in 1 PRAM/PUSHCHAIR/CARSEAT stroller for only RM 450.00! I think the second hand value is quite reasonable though not knowing the actual price selling in Singapore...But since the design same as CONECO stroller brand..I feel it is worthy catch to buy...Here are the pictures... Thanks MR. FANSOERI!

I like the BIG TYRES at the back.. Don't know why... Stroller can convert to Baby PRAM

The stroller handle is still covered with plastic..I like..
Can convert to Push Chair..waaaahhh...I'm so in love..

The stroller seat can be a carrier or car seat...I like...

I called up my husband (he's in Brunei)...he didn't agree at first because RM 450.00 is still not that cheap...he sounded like (honey...everything u see u also want to buy lah~~~...ahhahahah)....after a quite sometime I pujuk then he agreed...

This is the features I like about the stroller..

1. All-purpose carriage pram and pushchair
2. A pushchair which can go backwards or forward - This is very important features!! Yummy!
3. Suitable for newborn baby to 4 years old
4. Ergonomic Aluminium frame - Aluminium frame is lighter than a steel...of cos!
5. Telescopic handle
6. Seat recline 3-positions and foot-rest
7. Removable bar and Foot cover
8. Five point safety belts - Yeah...I like this.
9. Spacious basket for small things - All the susu and back pack...

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the very informative article!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I am thinking about buyin one of this strollers, would you recommended it for a 1 year old baby?will it be fine for baby to use until is 2 or 3 years old? thanks in advance. your baby is very cute :) he must be very tall now!

    ReplyDelete