Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Maid's Bedroom

Ahaaaa... Don't be surprise that I also need to prepare for my maid's bedroom. Huhu.. My Condo has 4 no of rooms. 3 rooms upstairs and 1 small room at downstair. Hmm..decided to let the maid stays in the small room at downstairs because I want to maintain upstairs area as family private area. She can only come upstairs for housework like cleaning/ironing and etc..

However I feel pity a bit because the maid room is very small... Only can fit bed and wardrobe..Teramatla kecil..will show you how the room looks like after completing furnishing it this week..

The furnishing work will be completed by this week...with help from my husband..hopefully larat la this time... I lagi la tak larat.. Will be buying furnitures from Wescourt nearby my house..single bed only cost me RM 69.00... I don't know about the wardrobe/cupboard..oh..mattress..pillow..wahh..

Looking forward to arrival of my new maid..(cewah...patut kena cakap arrival for my baby...ni maid pulak..telebih sudah aku~!) Many things to do before she' coming..I'm learning a lot of Do's and Don'ts for maid from the internet... Some also doesn't make sense..some also reasonable la... I can't believe that there is one article I read from other blog saying that the employer need to prepare a timetable for her maid.. Hmm...Good idea but is it efficient? I don't know..Some also tell to treat them like familiy member..and some also tell not to..wah..susah... But I believe that when you treat ppl rite..they will treat back the same way how you treat them... KARMA..

I'm excited to have my own maid and at the same time feel scared.. Can you trust a stranger to babysit your lil baby in your absence? Ohh..another question need to think of...takpa2..yg penting beranak dulu okay... =P. Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment