Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Is Make-Over part of Nesting Instinct?

Yeah..I think So. Nesting instinct is a frequent occurence throughout pregnancy, and it is a sign that you are about to welcome your baby in to the world!!!

Been developing some signs of nesting instinct, like cleaning everything in sight lightly and preparing all the necessary things related to delivery (i.e baby garments laundry, baby's room and etc..).. Kinda rushing around my house lately, now only I feel like completing the ironing..too bad I'm so lazy now... imagine la it has been two months tak lipat kain...hahah...so right after I angkat kain...I timbun all the kain on a bed in my second bedroom and soon after that the kain pun tinggi membukit sampai my husband call it 'Kedai Bundle'. haha...

Another sign is like reorganizing the cupboards (In progress..but very slow motion sangat la due to back pain), packing and repacking labor bag (err... not yet), cleaning every room in the house (plan to do this coming weekend..if larat la..or just wait my new maid to clean it up for me ka? gila pemalas si kuming ni..haha..see how..) , joining new activities that I was previously uninterested in (Errr...lately macam teringin sangat nak buat pedicure and manicure..pastu rasa nk have a new hair cut...errr..and nk pegi massage .This is I was curious about..suddenly the mood of nk bercantik-cantik is coming..wah..all of this while mmg I dont have the mood..even I hate to look at myself in the mirror!

I want to cut my hair short.. Feel so rimas with long hair.. short hair will look better on me..later easier for the confinement lady to hilangkan all the bekas-bekas hitam around my neck..hopefully the hitam-hitam thingy will disappear after delivery (the blackish around the neck is common during pregnancy..not only around the neck..can be somewhere else..ahaha) Thank God the worst blackish I'm having is around the neck... It looks like sangat berdaki..huhu

After that is to do my manicure and pedicure..haha..I have never done this before tapi teringin sangat nk give it a try.. In fact I couldn't potong my kuku kaki anymore..tangan tak sampai because belly is getting bigger and bigger... Husband pulak scared too death nak potong kan cos takut tepotong isi kuku.. =P

For the most part, nesting instincy is a completely enjoyable. As long as you are happy and enjoying what you are doing and not pushing yourself too hard. One more thing is to take frequent rest breaks like me and let my husband do all the thingy..I love being pregnant!!

Woohoo...!!I'm 34 weeks pregnant..6 weeks to go...Yeayyy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment