Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Diapers Bag & Travelling Bag




Errr..been thinking whether to buy these two bags as my Diapers Bag and Baby's Travelling Bag. I know my husband will not agree on this if he looked at the price. Le sport Sac? Errr..I know it kind of a crazy decision.. but I like the design and it can be multipurpose bag..

The disadvantages of buying a dedicated Diapers Bag and Baby's Travelling bag is you can use it for the baby in short period only. I learnt from experienced mother (my friends), mmg sometimes tak guna pun..Guna sekejap aja...after that mmg tak guna... I found one yesterday...but I will definitely guna sekejap aja..even the bag got diapermat..and many useful compartments for the bottle,diapers and etc...

So why not I just buy these cutie bags kan? Boleh pakai lama..and can use for other purpose ... (haha..yalah tu...sebab mamanya mau pinjam pakai pegi jalan2)... itu pasal nk beli...

These are the few of wonderful patterns and colors to consider after thoroughly look at the shop. Frankly speaking the price is far more expensive here than Japan. I think all the handbag are cheaper than here..LV also cheaper by RM 200.00 - RM 300.00, Grrr..... ;p~~I bought my first Le Sport Sac when I was there for a business trip. Wahh..mmg byk beza sangat compared here..
Haih...angan2 aja ni..Don't know if I can buy it or not... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment