Tuesday, October 13, 2009

BB is Kicking Vigorously!

I'm entering 35 weeks of pregnancy and the BB is kicking actively. Takpa sayang..kick whenever u feel want to! Mama can still handle it...NO PROBLEMO!

Recently I just feel so tired...and feel like to take a rest a lot... My kaki, tangan and muka sembab...Now I just stopped reading a story book to Aymann....I love to read a story of Princess and The Frog to him..Can u believe it? I still do not know why I like the story a lot! Usually will do it before I go to sleep.. Also stopped singing the Twinkle-Twinkle and I Love You song like I used to sing to him..Tersangat la penat..Once suda landing on the bed ..straight away ZZZZzzzzzzzzzz...that's it!

I'm beginning to notice that Aymann loves Twinkle-Twinkle song so much.. I started to let him listen to the song when I was 5 months pregnant... cos this time I think that the BB has already the ability to listen in the womb... So everyday in the morning and afternoon (usually in the office) I will put on the head phone on my tummy and listen to Barney's Collection Songs! I can barely tell that he loves Twinkle-Twinkle song because he will start to kick vigorously whenever the song is aired to the womb! hehe..

After sometime, whenever I feel guilty..ya lah...nanti the BB terlalu excited pula macam BARNEY... I will switch to surah-surah (Yusuf and Luqman) from QURAN...so that the BB will be good and kind hearted like his father.. Err..not like his mother... :P~~ Husband will always remind me not to pamper him so much with Barney's song..because later after he grown-up, he will take over and conquer CARTOON NETWORK & DISNEY channels all to himself (like his other dearly cousins) ... and becoming a cartoon lover... minum susu pun kena tgk cartoon... tidur pun kena tgk cartoon.....he afraid that Aymann will becoming a Cartoon FREAKs and then ending up the father can no longer watch his favourite channel ...haha..funny...

There is another song which I always sing to Aymann the most...It's an Indonesian Children Song , Bintang Kecil...My father used to sing this song when I was a little... I guess he found this adorable song when he did his studies there..

No comments:

Post a Comment