Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Tadaaaa.....My Baby's Crib Bedding Hacker!!



Yeay....I successfully converted the children duvet into a baby's crib bedding!! Btw, I decided not to paint the baby crib because it is not easy for me to find Nippon White pylox spray paint at the hardware shops. I don't want to waste my time to look and find the spray paint as my due date is around the corner. So we just leave the crib with its original color.



Bought 3 nos of I.K.E.A soft toys. 'Penyeri' for my baby cot.



Also bought a preloved Fisher Price hanging cot mobile. Will be selling this back once Aymann reached 6 months of age. =)

3 comments:

  1. Hospital/Medical Furniture manufacturer and supplier in delhi, India- Hydraulic Tables, Semi- Fowler Bed, Baby Cot, Hospital/Medical Beds(electric hospital bed, hydraulic bed), Dressing Trolley, Instrument Trolley. wholesale supply in all delhi NCR (Noida, Ghaziabad, Faridabad and Gurgaon).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leading supplier of best quality and cost effectiveinstrument trolley and ward bed. Examination light suppliers in Delhi India.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hospital Furniture manufacturer and supplier in delhi, India- Hydraulic Tables, Semi- Fowler Bed, Baby Cot furniture, Hospital/Medical Beds(electric hospital bed, hydraulic bed), Dressing Trolley, Instrument Trolley. wholesale supply in all delhi NCR (Noida, Ghaziabad, Faridabad and Gurgaon)

    ReplyDelete