Thursday, July 30, 2009

Isn't it sooooooooooooo cute??


I just bought this gorgeous and cute 'BARBAR' birds tray yesterday. It's funky and colorful!!! Only RM 26.00/pc. Ehehe.. Cute kan? I feel like bringing this tray to bed and sleep next to me..ahaha..

Owh by the way, me and husband finally bought the KALSTAD sofa. It will be delivered this Saturday. We have a longggggg task list for this weekend. First, to assemble the sofa.
I hope my husband can do this by himself. IKEA actually providing the assembly service and it will cost 5% from the price of the sofa which is too much for us. A BIG NO..

Secondly, is to construct my abandoned project - Remember the megahobby station for my husband? Now only I have the time and money to do it. Some more the PAX LOMEN door is way too expensive (RM 100++/pc) for me to start. Luckily, yesterday I found one in the AS IS section which is only cost me around RM 60.00. I bought also the silver GALANT Leg together with its frame and the total cost is less than RM 300.00. Yup..sounds expensive but you will never get a glossy desk countertop in IKEA. HELL NO..
Finally, is to start with my shoe cabinet project. Raya festive is around the corner and I don't want ppl coming to my house staring at my shoes rack and shows I'm having more shoes than my husband.... Haha..The contractor is coming this Saturday but I still haven't finish with the design. Will stay up late tomorrow and finish it.

Wish me LUCK!! Pheww...

No comments:

Post a Comment